MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Coupon Rewards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cover_preview_25096_1592981445_da2a1d2b0...2857d7.png]

Description
Allow users to exchange coupon codes for points or memberships.

Download
Download from the MyBB Extend page.

Check the official page for more information.
cool plugin
Instead of putting this below the menu it puts it on top of the menu for me and it's 100% wide stretching across everything instead of being in the side menu.
That is intentional, I found it harder than it was worth to add it correctly as shown in the previews. For future versions I will simply move it to the portal.

You can move <!--OUGC_COUPON_REWARDS_FORM--> around in almost any template to display box wherever you desire.
I see, thanks. I was able to set it up a bit differently. I know this probably isn't possible but it would be cool to be able to use coupons for items in the newpoints shop.
Quote:this probably isn't possible but it would be cool to be able to use coupons for items in the newpoints shop.

This is possible but isn't a planned feature at this moment.
Fair enough, thanks for all the work on these plugins!
-edit-

thanks!
The main objective of a subscription is being time limited, i guess. That's what i would love to see in this plugin.
Hi, an expiration time for coupons could be added, I will consider it for future releases.

But it is important to note that this plugin is not a subscription plugin but a rewards plugin.
Pages: 1 2