MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Points Activity Rewards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It gives the following error for me: "MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue."
When I remove the plugin from the plugins folder the error disappears. Any solutions?

Edit: The Coupon Rewards plugin gives the same error but on the Index. I can't enter the forum if it's activated.
I did push an update to both repositories, download a copy from them and try again.
Thanks! I uploaded the files downloaded from github.

It's still the same.

What do you think might cause the problem? There's no description or anything so it makes it hard for me to pinpoint the error.

[Image: image.png]
I did try them both in a fresh 1.8.24 install and they worked. Perhaps your PHP version? You will need to check your error logs somehow.
Thanks Omar. My PHP version is 5.6.40. My MyBB version is 1.8.24.
I activated the Coupon plugin (because I can't activate this one) to see if the error is logged on the error_log file. It's not. The last error log was at the beginning of September on an unrelated matter.
I have a lot of plugins. But wouldn't it at least allow me to activate this plugin (Activity Rewards) before showing an error on the plugins page if it was caused by a plugin already installed on the forum?
I can't think of any other possible reason.
I apologize as it is clearly a misstep from my side by no making all minimum information easily available. Even checking the official page for this plugin doesn't display such minimum information. I will try to fix this in the future.
https://ougc.network/entry?ougc-points-activity-rewards

This plugin won't work on PHP older than 7.0, and it is probable that some of my newest plugins won't work on even older versions that 7.3 though that would be unintentional.
I just did try installing both plugins on PHP 7.0.33 and they both worked.
Thank you for that information. I upgraded to 7.0.33 (higher versions give errors) and I successfully activated both plugins.
Now, the option isn't listed in Newpoints section.
[Image: image.png]
Should I try higher PHP versions do you think?
It displays for me, in the aforementioned setup. The coupon page is only accessible from the Newpoints front-end menu.
Might it be related to CHMOD or something?
I got the setting in the Plugin settings where it makes me choose the Newpoints plugin as the points plugin installed.
However, neither Coupon Rewards nor the Activity Rewards show up.
Activity Rewards appear on the front-end menu.

The files' permissions are 644.

I really wanted this plugin to work for my members. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Pages: 1 2 3