MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Page Trouble!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, the custom page mod by k776 is great...apart from one little problem!

Every time someone creates a new page, they type their content / title etc, then press "submit"

and are then taken to a page that says:

Quote:Custom Page Non-Existant
This Custom Page number is invalid and so the page you are trying to access does not exist! Please go back and select a valid one or search for one using the box below!

Is this an error in the coding? because i think it should go to the custom page you just created...

can anyone help???
Big Grin Friendly redirects are off right? kodaks found this bug. Its not actually a bug with my mod, but rather with MyBB. And the custom page is added/inserted successfully, just the redirect doesn't work. To fix it, open functions.php and find
$url = str_replace("#", "&#", $url);
and after add
$url = str_replace("&", "&", $url);

If that doesn't fix it (or if friendly redirect are actually turned on), please post the url it shows when you get the error page.
yay! It works! Thanks k776!

btw, this is the ULTIMATE mod! is there a way to get html to work in it? or is it just bbcode?
To get html to work, open custompage.php, find
$custpage['content'] = postify($custpage['content'], "no", "yes", "yes", "yes");
and replace with
$custpage['content'] = postify($custpage['content'], "yes", "yes", "yes", "yes");
I was just looking to add html support. Smile Thanks!