MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The level of warnings in your profile leads to usercp.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

in your profile e.g. 0% leads to usercp.php - i think for your own profile level of warnings could be not a link

Edit:
same in postbit_author_user warning level link
There's a per group setting that you can set wether a group can view their own warnings. Is this what you mean or am I missings omething?
(2020-07-09, 08:58 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]There's a per group setting that you can set wether a group can view their own warnings. Is this what you mean or am I missings omething?
Unfortunately I can't see this setting in group edit, but in warning system settings is:

Quote:Can Users View Own Warnings?
Set to Yes to allow users to view recent warnings in their User CP and show their warning level to them in their profile.

If No users can't see own warning level; if Yes users can see e.g. 0% level which is link to usercp.php - i think it should not be link to this place for users
Well, unless I'm wrong  Dodgy
[attachment=43052]
The link is to User CP if the user cannot manage warnings or they are viewing their own profile. So for moderators and administrators viewing their own profile the link will be to User CP. Which I suppose is a bit unexpected, code for it is here: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/mybb_1...2667-L2673
if($mybb->usergroup['canwarnusers'] != 0 && $memprofile['uid'] != $mybb->user['uid'])

Perhaps we should drop the viewing own profile check as it is actually possible to view the warnings.php page for your own account.
I agree, this should be changed.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/4123

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group