MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Advertisements doesnt follow installation procedure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Done all this successfully

Upload contents of the Upload folder to the root of your MyBB installation.
Go to Admin CP -> Configuration -> Plugins and Activate "My Advertisements"
Then go to Settings -> My Advertisements and change anything you need.

Note 1: Make sure you ACTIVATE the My Advertisements task from the Admin CP too! - IMPORTANT -

Note 2: please read comments above the following line found at the top of /inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php
define("MYADS_DIF_POST", 0);

But when I go to Tools & Maintenance there is NO My Advertisements so I cant create Zones & Ads...

And the shortcodes are visible.

Forum is here.
have you also added admin permissions to manage the plugin content ?

forum admin panel >> user groups >> admin permissions >> user permissions

if you cannot modify your permissions then temporarily remove your UID
from super admins setting of config.php file
I'm not sure I follow you. Everything (in Edit Permissions) is set to Yes and there is no permissions in relation to My Advertisements.
^ in that admin permissions page, there should be a tab for tools section.
My Advertisements should be there & you have to select yes for managing
Yes there is a tab for Tools but nothing there that looks like it having anything to do with My Advertisements. I think they are missing.
although not sure if I can check it in next 16 hours, if direct help needed then
you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (ftp) to check it ..
You might be missing some plugin files, make sure you have installed the plugin properly and all files are uploaded correctly.
Also as .m. said, check the permissions, make sure you are super admin.
You can ask the plugin author (Diogo) or you can check if this has been resolved on the website(https://forums.mybb-plugins.com/)
I tried re uploading files but no luck.

Something is wrong in the permission settings. Plugin isn't there. The plugin isn't in the Tols & Maintenance menu either - It should be according to the documentation and it used to be there some months ago just by activating the plugin.

I also tried to install GA plugin but even after entering and saving the GA code this doesn't work either. The GA code Is not visible in the website code and Analytics doesn't record anything...
purge cache at cloudflare & turn on development mode
deactivate, uninstall plugins & reinstall them and then check
(2020-07-12, 10:43 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]purge cache at cloudflare & turn on development mode
deactivate, uninstall plugins & reinstall them and then check

Thanks. I tried it all but no GA code in the code of the site and no recordings in analytics.

The ad code {myadvertisements[zone_1]} is still displayed as if the plugin was disabled.

This is totally missing:

[Image: Ad.png]
Pages: 1 2