MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google reCaptcha Invisible doesn't work on login page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I reported this as a bug, but after upgrade I tested it again an it works with default mybb theme. But with my custom theme it doesn't work.
Here is the description of the issue: https://community.mybb.com/thread-227640.html
I use default member_login template and it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me  with this?
Anyone? ? ?
This is most likely an issue with your custom theme. You need to ask the theme developer to check if templates related to reCaptcha are up to date with mybb code.
Another possibility could be if your theme version is not compatible with the mybb version. You may need to upgrade one or both of them.
(2020-07-23, 08:49 PM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]This is most likely an issue with your custom theme. You need to ask the theme developer to check if templates related to reCaptcha are up to date with mybb code.
Another possibility could be if your theme version is not compatible with the mybb version. You may need to upgrade one or both of them.

Is there any specific files or templates I should check?