MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ColorFul Theme - Myalerts like inlobos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THEME:https://community.mybb.com/thread-228326.html

Hello everyone,
If you are using ColorFul Theme and install myalerts plugin it will look like this
[Image: avatar-55-Copy.png]

Use the following tutorial if you want to look like this
[Image: avatar-55.png]

GO
ACP >> Templates and style>> Templates>>Colorful Templates>>MyAlerts Templates >>myalerts_headericon
and replace everything with this
<span class="alerts {$newAlertsIndicator}">
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" class="myalerts" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('/alerts.php?modal=1&amp;ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}', { fadeDuration: 250, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999) }); return false;"><i class="fas fa-bell" aria-hidden="true" style="color: #fff;font-size: 15px;"></i>
       <span class="<if ($mybb->user['unreadAlerts'] == 0) then>newmessageheadericon232</if><if ($mybb->user['unreadAlerts'] > 0) then>newmessageheadericon23224-new</if>"> {$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}</span></a>

</span>

Go
ACP >> Templates and style>> Templates>>Colorful Templates>>Header Templates>>header_welcomeblock_member

FIND THIS AND DELETE
{$myalerts_headericon}

FIND THIS
<div class="menubar-pms">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php"><i class="fa fa-envelope" style="font-size: 15px;"></i><span class="pmnumber-box"> {$mybb->user['pms_unread']}</span></a>
 </div>

AND REPLACE WITH THIS
<div class="menubar-pms">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php"><i class="fa fa-envelope" style="font-size: 15px;"></i><span class="pmnumber-box"> {$mybb->user['pms_unread']}</span></a>
&nbsp;
{$myalerts_headericon} 
</div>

GO
ACP>>Templates and styles>>Themes>>Colorful Theme>> custom.css
and add this
.pmnumber-box-new{padding: 5px 5px;font-size: 14px;background-color: #ff090959;margin-left: 5px;border-radius: 2px;border-right: 2px solid #00000030;}
.pmnumber-box{padding: 5px 5px;font-size: 14px;background-color: #00000030;margin-left: 5px;border-radius: 2px;border-right: 2px solid #00000030;}
.newmessageheadericon232{padding: 5px 5px;font-size: 14px;background-color: #00000030;margin-left: 5px;border-radius: 2px;border-right: 2px solid #00000030;}
.newmessageheadericon23224-new{padding: 5px 5px;font-size: 14px;background-color: #ff090959;margin-left: 5px;border-radius: 2px;border-right: 2px solid #00000030;}

DONE Smile
you can do it by using font icon in my alerts language file.
this isnt working for me in lobos theme can you help me ....when i do the same thing , i am not getting the envelop icon and my whole navigation goes down ....mean it come out of header
sure, contact with me on discord Lobos#8684