MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Announcement bar help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there i got this announcement bar on my forum

[Image: 3f4ONlK.png]

used this: https://docs.mybb.com/1.6/Help-Latest-News-Bar/

I want to change the color of the text in the announcement how can i do that?
^ in the style properties, you can add required color like below
color: #fff;

[html color codes] [css basics]
Awesome! That worked. also i forgot to ask, is there any way i can make it so only certain groups see it?
anyone figured it out? only so certain groups can be able to view the announcement?
I made a plugin a while back to manage header announcements. Not sure if it will be what you're looking for specifically, but it does allow you to select which groups can see the announcement, among other things. Smile
(2020-07-16, 07:42 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]I made a plugin a while back to manage header announcements. Not sure if it will be what you're looking for specifically, but it does allow you to select which groups can see the announcement, among other things. Smile
yea well your announcements look nothing to what i currently have. If any one figures it out please reply asap! Thanks.

(2020-07-16, 07:42 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]I made a plugin a while back to manage header announcements. Not sure if it will be what you're looking for specifically, but it does allow you to select which groups can see the announcement, among other things. Smile

I decided to install your announcement bar which currently looks like this: [Image: ajlWtld.png]I hope you can help me with the following things:

1. Move your announcement below Forums just like mine.
2. Change color of announcement and text just like mine

Thanks in advance,if you decide to help me Smile
yes that would be epic