MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hi all i have a problems with That plugin Dvz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=980

DVZ Integrity Tools

I have installed Correctly the File in the good place on mybb last version

When i try To Run comparison I have A message error

Warning [2] Require_once(/var/www/forum/inc/3rdparty/php-diff/Diff.php): Failled to open Stream : No Suck File or Directory - Line 9 - File: /in/plugin/dvz_integrity_tools/core.php

File------------------------------------------------------- Line - -------------function
/inc/plugins/dvz_integrity_tools/core.php-------- 9------------------errorHandler--error
/inc/plugins/dvz_integrity_tools/core.php---------9------------------Require_once
/inc/plugins/dvz_integrity/tools/hooks_acp.php-----100-------------dvzintegrityTools/getContentDiffs
/inc/class_plugins.php-----------------------------------142-----------------dvzintegrityTools/admin_load
/admin552332.index.php---------------------------------819---------------pluginsSystem-->run_hooks

/admin552332.index.php is my folder Renamed of the Admin folder.
Quote:/forum/inc/3rdparty/php-diff/Diff.php
does the file physically exist with the capital letter (Diff.php) in the beginning ?
(2020-07-15, 03:42 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:/forum/inc/3rdparty/php-diff/Diff.php
does the file physically exist with the capital letter (Diff.php) in the beginning ?

I mark the Thread Respond Thanks you Finnaly Is my Fault is misshing the folder php-diff

Is working

Thanks you very much