MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.8.22 Board Closing itself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't want to highjack this thread but it's the only place i can think of posting of the exact same issue as the author posted.

My board is updated to the latest Mybb
My board goes down sometimes 2 times a day ever since the newest mybb update example "repairing table" (board stays offline giving a 502 bad gateway) but nothing is wrong with database tables.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in www\inc\tasks\checktables.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 www\inc\functions_task.php(90): task_checktables(Array)
#1 www\inc\functions.php(236): run_task()
#2 [internal function]: run_shutdown()
#3 {main} thrown in www\inc\tasks\checktables.php on line 61

Any solutions that I can do besides disabling this task?
(2021-06-02, 07:56 AM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to highjack this thread but it's the only place i can think of posting of the exact same issue as the author posted.

My board is updated to the latest Mybb
My board goes down sometimes 2 times a day ever since the newest mybb update example "repairing table" (board stays offline giving a 502 bad gateway) but nothing is wrong with database tables.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in www\inc\tasks\checktables.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 www\inc\functions_task.php(90): task_checktables(Array)
#1 www\inc\functions.php(236): run_task()
#2 [internal function]: run_shutdown()
#3 {main} thrown in www\inc\tasks\checktables.php on line 61

Any solutions that I can do besides disabling this task?

The fix is due to be included in the 1.8.27 release, however you can manually apply the changes in the https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/4146 and this should be resolved for you.
In addition to @Ben's comment above, the following is the exact change to be shipped into 1.8.27:
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/aa7691...es.php#L31
Pages: 1 2