MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum randomly broke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm currently developing a forum for someone and when I tried to access it this morning, I saw this:
[attachment=43054]
thinking that it might be a configuration error, i went to the admin part and was met with a bunch of the same errors
[attachment=43055]
I was told to come here for help.

It was all working fine about a month ago then suddenly became like this, I did not change anything at all.
1] how was forum installed - was it through single click installer at web host control panel ?

2] can you give exact version of MyBB you are using (shown at main page of forum admin panel)

3] run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
forum admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
(2020-07-15, 12:40 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]1] how was forum installed - was it through single click installer at web host control panel ?

2] can you give exact version of MyBB you are using (shown at main page of forum admin panel)

3] run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
forum admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

It was through my host control panel, as for the other 2 points, it seems that you missed the fact that i cant actually access the acp
contact your web host & ask to enable unserialization functionality
provide them screenshot of error message containing unserialize()
(2020-07-15, 01:17 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]contact your web host & ask to enable unserialization functionality
provide them screenshot of error message containing unserialize()

I cant unfortunately as its disabled for security purposes
have you already asked web host & have they denied ?
do you remember seeing unserialize problem earlier ?
(2020-07-15, 01:37 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you already asked web host & have they denied ?
do you remember seeing unserialize problem earlier ?

yes I've already asked but they declined, I have never had issues with the software until now, meaning no errors.
i am also experencing this issue this may be a widesperd problem cased by an update maybe ??
(2020-07-15, 03:42 PM)nodrog1061 Wrote: [ -> ]i am also experencing this issue this may be a widesperd problem cased by an update maybe ??

Are you running the .23 release candidate package?