MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Download system used here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The download system that is used on here for the mods and themes, is there a public modifcation for this? If so, where can I get it.

If not, cna anyone make it, and it should go like normal forums, so that if someone doesn't have the privelege to access the files, they dont see the downloads and stuffToungue
The download system here isn't any kind of MyBB mod or anything. I built it to integrate specifically with this forum so it isn't publically available either.

I did make a seperate mod for adding a downloads section to MyBB a while ago. The mod hasn't been updated to work with PR2 yet but should be soon. Perhaps that may be of use to you?
of course. is there a way to restrict downloads for certain user groups?
Currently, that's not possible in the mod.

However, many of my mods, including the downloads section, are due a major rewrite soon and many will get some new features too. Usergroup control is something which is due for the next version of the downloads mod. Wink
awesome. thanks.
I can't say for certain as I'm about to start preparation for some exams at uni, but I'm aiming to make this the next mod I update and I don't think it should be a huge job so hopefully it should be updated and released soon.
Thanks Musicalmidget and good luck with your uni work Smile