MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request About security plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi , Is possible to someone to create a plugins or if already exist to force user to be registred to see profils picture and can open the link what i mean is The image profil are stored in /images/

when an user go in .com/forum1/images/test.jpg

he can open in the browser how many time the picture he want and Can Use A Botnet or Multiple computer to open and open and oepn and open and is Ddos the board or make the speed Slow .. we can with nginx reduce the rate per second or per ip but ... is be cool if someone can create a way to block the possibility to see the picture if they are not logged

and if is possible to log How many time an user as download the picture of profil or How many time an user as see the profils picture if they have open the link .com/forum1/images/test.jpg Example ..
for that they need to click on the picture and click on view the picture ..
like record the referrer...

I know is exist Some plugin for Security but That plugins i dont have see
It doesn't exist and can't exists.
A such plugin must replace all images by a php file which will read the image and send it to the browser, with different checks to know if user can see or not the image.
Waste of resources when nginx does the job. And if you're DDoSed with an image... Change your server and/or your server admin. fail2ban can be your friend.
(2020-07-18, 10:19 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't exist and can't exists.
A such plugin must replace all images by a php file which will read the image and send it to the browser, with different checks to know if user can see or not the image.
Waste of resources when nginx does the job. And if you're DDoSed with an image... Change your server and/or your server admin. fail2ban can be your friend.

thanks you I learn about nginx rate speed per ip , server to Optimize how many request we can have , ufw , Firejail etc i think is the best way to do that , And on intranet to resist to ddos attack
You can also use cloudflare which integrates protections and a cache system
well Thanks you