MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add a Counter of visitor (view)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi , I would like to know how to add a counter of view on my page created with 2 addon named page manager , and the other of Ogc

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=486

i just want to know how many member go in that page because on post or thread we can know ..
You'd need to write code to make that happen.
Are you using my OUGC Pages plugin? If so, is it a custom PHP page or are you using the template wrapper (paste the settings of that page if you are confused).

I could either add this feature or add it to an PHP example page based on what your configuration is.
(2020-07-20, 12:12 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using my OUGC Pages plugin? If so, is it a custom PHP page or are you using the template wrapper (paste the settings of that page if you are confused).

I could either add this feature or add it to an PHP example page based on what your configuration is.

hi thanks you for your reply for the moment i wait a new plugins come out for that Smile , i use OUGC PAGES 4 stable , PAGE Manager 1 dev

with that 2 plugin i can create page inside the forum like /test.php and user can see an html or php page ... but I dont see View Count (visitor count ) .. because is not add on The Forum index is only when a user go in the link /test.php they need to have the link I can add it on the nav bar if i the good place i speak about because like you already know is not my mother tong (english) .. i am not sure if is the nav bar but ..
is to be cool to See How many user come in that page to see if is serve to something..

I think we have in the admin panel a place to see how many user come into the board but is not Show How many per Forum etc etc Like More Detailed maybe i made mistake ..

good day
Please paste your page configuration using OUGC Pages so I can give you a tutorial or update the plugin to add view counter.

Page Manager isn't a plugin of mine so I won't do it for that one.
(2020-07-20, 09:36 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Please paste your page configuration using OUGC Pages so I can give you a tutorial or update the plugin to add view counter.

Page Manager isn't a plugin of mine so I won't do it for that one.

ohh cool thanks you . ehh What do you mean by my page configuration ?

the html code i have add to create the page ? if is that for the moment i have try by copy the code source of a streaming website lol for check if is working i dont have create my own page but Probably is can be add in all page i want to create or only in that page at the end ?

Thanks you

for the moment i find to Upgrade and Understand how is working bad luck every 3 day or less i re install my os to start to 0 And re install all because i made too modification and install a lot of plusgins + 10 ..