MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to log out inactive user or user after x time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi I think i have already made a request a thread about that but i dont remember how and i cannot find any note about that i have found before in my Total thread and post and i dont see anything i have found in the forum and found a Lot of Post / thread .. is complicated

i think mybb use cookie session to unlimited to disconect user if they click on remember me button never they will be disconect even if they are no Active .. is a problem .. I have found a thread 113435 here in mybb but

i have change the my_Setcookie for TIME_Now 60* 40 .. like the command but After is write This

in Member.php find aroud the line 1071

$remember = -1;

i found and I Dont see Anything is mean what is not working for disconect user after X time ?

Because i dont see that line to replace with the recommend line Time_NOW + (60.*.40);

? i know is a old Thread and Probably the Command line as changed Any can lets me know What i need to Do ?

I will note it and be sure is save thanks you

--------------------------------

Finnaly omg I Think i have found is in inc functions.php

expire = TIME_NOW 60*20); For 20 min ?

elseif($expires == "" bar here and $expires == null )

$expires = TIME_NOW _ (60*20); for logout user after x time inacvtive ?

is not correctly Explained

i have made in member.php the change does i need to back to 60*60 ?

and made this command line in inc functions ?

the thread here are too old I have re check again in the inc fonction i dont see the same command line
probably you are referring to this post .

see also related replies at this thread . I believe suggestions there still work.