MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature Edit can't be seen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rZcBiD5.png]and can anyone help me putting shoutout box? or how to enable or add it?
Have you toggled the signature action selection to Enable?

DVZ Shoutbox install instructions are pretty straight-forward, just make sure you've placed the "/* DVZ Shoutbox */" section described in the package as "STYLES.txt" in your theme global.css.  Exact location will vary depending on your board, but for me it's towards the end of global.css.

Ensure you've got "{$dvz_shoutbox}" in your theme index template to place the feature on the index page.

cheers...
(2020-07-20, 07:57 PM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you toggled the signature action selection to Enable?

DVZ Shoutbox install instructions are pretty straight-forward, just make sure you've placed the "/* DVZ Shoutbox */" section described in the package as "STYLES.txt" in your theme global.css.  Exact location will vary depending on your board, but for me it's towards the end of global.css.

Ensure you've got "{$dvz_shoutbox}" in your theme index template to place the feature on the index page.

cheers...
Where can I find signature action selection?
(2020-07-20, 09:23 PM)Slice09 Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I find signature action selection?

First option in your screenshot.  But looking at it again, don't see the editor visible - just the function buttons.  Do you have the appropriate groups enabled in Board Settings - Profile Options?  Might be a theme thing though....