MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vB4 to myBB USERS module SQL ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merging vB4 with a new installation of myBB1.8.22 using Merge1.8.11

I fixed the AIM and Yahoo issues in the user.php files during the USERGROUPS merge. Now I'm merging the USERS module. I have the error below which I cannot find additional information on in my search. I'm a noob and not exactly versed in this stuff. If you have a solution, I'm gonna need to be spoon fed please.

Thanks.

SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1000' at line 5

Query:SELECT u.*, f.signature FROM user u LEFT JOIN usertextfield f ON(f.userid=u.userid) ORDER BY u.userid asc LIMIT , 1000
It looks like that the tracker was not correctly set... Don't know how could that happen. Will you try again, to start a merge from the beginning? (Click "cleanup" on the bottom right and re-run the merge script.)
Thanks for the reply noyle.

Interestingly, I did as you suggested and get a different error this time pointing to AIM again but neither ~/merge/boards/vbulletin3/users.php or ~/merge/resources/modules/users.php have 'aim' listed so I am not sure where it's coming from.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'aim' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,skype,google,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,usernotes,showimages,showvideos,aim,yahoo,passwordconvertsalt) VALUES ***SECTION REDACTED DUE TO SENSITIVE INFORMATION***
^ can you try using Merge System pack from this GitHub resource => zip file Link
That did it! Thanks. I won't pretend to know why that fixed it though.