MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private message Notification ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi , i find A notification System For mybb last Version 1 working and are Not To Hard to install ... if possible one allow To see if any reply to the user Thread like all user see if anyone reply to her thread ,post ,

one allow to see if any private message you

Thanks you i have Already made search but is Exist i think 2-4 version and i dont know if is work Correctly and what is the Feature What are you recommend to me ?

*not To hard to install what i mean is if possible with a tutorial Because Some plugin require to go in the Mysql and i dont have enoff Skill .. i have see some plugins with + 40 Line to add and i dont know where .. this is why I ask what you recommend to me .. ?
Why would you need a plug-in for a core part of the software?
(2020-07-23, 02:26 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you need a plug-in for a core part of the software?

hi , i just find a better notification system of what we have for the moment in the upper Right (at the botton right) like a pop up notification or i dont know .. i know certain board with mybb have that options i find to have a way like this because i think is a cool feature to have
There’s a big yellow bar that comes up. How is that not good enough for your needs?
OP mus be asking for https://mods.mybb.com/view/ajax-pm-notification or a plugin like that.
(2020-07-23, 11:32 PM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]There’s a big yellow bar that comes up. How is that not good enough for your needs?

we have the yellow bar in the last version of mybb if i understand ? because i speak for my board ?

thanks you if yess is perfect questions done

(2020-07-24, 06:25 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]OP mus be asking for https://mods.mybb.com/view/ajax-pm-notification or a plugin like that.

exactly crazycat i find for a way to advice member they have a message and a way is not take a lot of ressource of the server .. like a bar pop up like your plugin but is a old and probably not working in the last version of mybb without error

i know already about the sidebar side box what i mean but i find not at right of the website because is a full size website and i want to have it on the top like a bar or notification
(2020-07-24, 01:10 PM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-24, 06:25 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]OP mus be asking for https://mods.mybb.com/view/ajax-pm-notification or a plugin like that.

exactly crazycat i find for a way to advice member they have a message and a way is not take a lot of ressource of the server .. like a bar pop up like your plugin but is a old and probably not working in the last version of mybb without error
Why don't you test before ? I use it with a MyBB 1.8.20, if it doesn't work with 1.8.23, the changes might be minor to make it working.

Remember me to not unblock you next time, I definitively don't like you.
I dont like you too You Cry All time and are Not Respecful stop to reply to my Thread .. Why i dont test before Because LIKE explained I have re install my os And mybb + 15 time is take me a lot of Hours to re install all and config forum section etc .. The Backups Not working i have Error .. and i dont know Where To find what i need this is why after Search I Ask !! ...seriously I am here to find help .. ! if you cannot help or Dont want help Perfect PRoblems Done ! good day .........

This message is For all member can help me I have find Now That plugins

https://community.mybb.com/thread-171301-page-156.html

My Alerts v2.04

i will test it and probably need to re install Again the board because is will crash it ..

i have find that Last message of the thread

2020-07-14, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 2020-07-14, 01:57 PM by kind22. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello, I have a problem, Im currently using version 2.0.3, when I upgrade to version 2.0.4 and click on alert link on header, it changes my forum color and replicate the entire index page, never opening the popup.

Suggestion to developer of such a great mod, make branches with release and beta, since the changes from one upgrade to another aint easily readable the way are currently handled the git.

if i understand Is better to use the 2.0.3 Version of the 2.0.4 ... ?
^ well, you can use MyAlerts 2.03

--- All members are requested to refrain from posting personal comments ---

--- this thread is closed until Staff reopens ---