MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to Edit private message Hellip & Hellip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is an excerpt of the message:
------------------------------------------
ga… (visit the thread to read more&hellipWink
------------------------------------------

To view the thread, you can go to the following URL

Hi When we received a pm message with the new version we see that hellip hellip How i can change to remove the Hellip hellip ?

and How We can change the color the the Yellow Bar Of Private message is Appear on the index page ? is A beautiful Color yellow to private message but Maybe another color Like Black or White or i dont know is be cool ?

A cool Feature To add Later is to Force user To Read the Private message From Admin.. Like They cannot Disabled the Banne in the center of the Screen until They see the private message..

end of my Question

thanks you
you can edit it in file : /inc/languages/english/messages.lang.php
$l['emailbit_viewthread'] = "… (visit the thread to read more…)";

you can change content to right side of Equal sign as required.
i.e. replace … with ... or remove …
(2020-07-24, 04:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can edit it in file : /inc/languages/english/messages.lang.php
$l['emailbit_viewthread'] = "… (visit the thread to read more…)";

you can change content to right side of Equal sign as required.
i.e. replace … with ... or remove …

ohh cool Fast Respond i like it , Thanks you I have another questions About the Yellow bar I have edit my post And Add the questions but i will try again to Ask is dont hurt anyone ,

how we can Edit the color of The Yellow bar to Another color like Black ?

thanks you the last version of mybb is Very Great finnaly i take the notification of the last version i dont need a plugins ..
^ that PM notification uses "pm_alert" named class for style properties
it is defined in global.css stylesheet of the theme
.pm_alert {
background: #FFF6BF;

#FFF6BF color code can be changed with your required color code
[html color codes]

note: edit the stylesheet in forum admin panel (through themes section) AND in advanced edit mode (tab)

remember hard refreshing your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on a forum page after saving changes to the stylesheet