MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Thread Subscription Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to Set for All User (all member) The Default Thread Subscription Mode: To Send private message (instant PRivate message Notification)

Because If member dont go manualy to Set to Instant pm Notification .. They dont received on reply a private message ..
(2020-07-24, 06:50 PM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]How to Set for All User (all member) The Default Thread Subscription Mode: To Send private message (instant PRivate message Notification)

Don't.

Your members should be allowed to opt into notifications. Forcing them is just an all round terrible move.
(2020-07-25, 08:21 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-24, 06:50 PM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]How to Set for All User (all member) The Default Thread Subscription Mode: To Send private message (instant PRivate message Notification)

Don't.

Your members should be allowed to opt into notifications. Forcing them is just an all round terrible move.

okais I understand when i think about that is sure is can be boring to received notification every time and for all thread and Is can probably take resource for server for nothing ..
I actually agree that members should have the option and I would encourage you to perhaps communicate to your members your thinking on it.

If you do still want this to be done let us know and I can have a look at it for you, after all we do just provide support and you are the Administrator.