MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images are on server, but MyBB won't show them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello y'all.

I moved the hosting provider of my Forum ( https://mysummercar-forum.com/index.php ), but now the images arent loading anymore, but when I do a right click on the image and open in new tab, the image loads. On the server is also another mybb forum running with no issues and the images are fine. Do you know the solution?

Greetings from germany,
wildcompi

PS: The server is running ubuntu 18.04 with apache and php 7.2
hi when i go in your forum I see a white page For me When i have Received the problem is because I dont have change the url in the /inc/config.php You have 2,3 place with your OLd url and you need to change for your new url Lets me know if is working after you have made change save and restart server ..

when i go in your index page I have that error

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

potential security threat and did not continue to www.mysummercar-forum.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

SSL Error Certificate

When i have click in your link i have load a Board message and is a white page when i back to click on your index I am in the first page all is working i see all image i dont know your problems MAybe is a Permisions of the file or folder ? in ubuntu with nginx is a chmod is needed
There are no security alerts for me. Also the page is working, but no images are loaded from the server. I also did not change the domain name.

EDIT: Working again, I had to remove the www. in the site details setting.
(2020-07-24, 10:41 PM)wildcompi Wrote: [ -> ]There are no security alerts for me. Also the page is working, but no images are loaded from the server. I also did not change the domain name.

EDIT: Working again, I had to remove the www. in the site details setting.

perfect

is because i use firefox and addon maybe is block