MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with mysql Import in another Host Computer. Solved Maybe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi its me Again Seriously i have Re install my operating System and the board to new without any Modification i fallow a guide on internet and I have Again the Problem Default value etc ..

i dont know why When i have see that I say Impossible .. Its surely my Error But Why Past 2-3 week ago its working the tutorial and now its not ? i dont know .. I dont sleep a lot to work on this ..and I AM not a Professional..

I have find on internet i have Try to disabled strick mod again not working

i have Found That Tutorial

is explain to connect Dirrectly to the Database with mysql and Type source and the path to the mysql and Is working

mysql> use your_database_name;

mysql> source file.sql;

i see now in SHOW TABLES;

all tables But I dont know With all plugin of i use + 10 if IS working after or not if the plugins are old or with error but i have see tutorial here to bypass the error by Editing the plugins and find rows i will try it .. and i dont have try for the moment after the tables working to made its work with the backups of the forum .. I will try but I think is should working now .. i will come Back in that thread to reply in less of 7 day to say if is working or not ..

Good day to all
Ok, a pro tip: Stop reinstalling your server. You'll never track down your problem if you keep reinstalling your server.

To deep-six strict mode you do this in an SQL command line:

SET GLOBAL sql_mode='';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

Seeing as you've reinstalled your server, you'll reinstall your plugins, and they'll sort themselves out with your database.
(2020-07-27, 01:44 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, a pro tip: Stop reinstalling your server. You'll never track down your problem if you keep reinstalling your server.

To deep-six strict mode you do this in an SQL command line:

SET GLOBAL sql_mode='';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

Seeing as you've reinstalled your server, you'll reinstall your plugins, and they'll sort themselves out with your database.

I will re try next time if i have the problem thanks you for the stick mod i have try and at that time not working but i dont have made the flush privileges is maybe this .. but now is working Smile