MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Custom Username Item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OUGC Custom Username Item

[Image: attachment.php?aid=43101]

Description
Allow users to select one item from their stock to display beside his formatted user name.

Minimum Requirements
  • MyBB 1.8.22
  • PHP 7.3
  • PluginLibrary 13
  • NewPoints 2.1.1
    • Shop 1.9.4
  • OUGC Awards 1.8.22

Pricing
  • $15.00 USD per item.

Payment Method
Only PayPal and BTC (cryptocurrency) payments are accepted.

Contact Method
License Summary
Please read the OUGC.Network EULA for a full license. A short summary is added below.
/***************************************************************************
	This program is protected software: you can make use of it under
	the terms of the OUGC Network EULA as detailed by the included
	"EULA.TXT" file.

This program is distributed with the expectation that it will be
	useful, but WITH LIMITED WARRANTY; with a limited warranty of
	MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
	OUGC Network EULA included in the "EULA.TXT" file for more details.

You should have received a copy of the OUGC Network EULA along with
	the package which includes this file.  If not, see
	<https://ougc.network/eula.txt>.
****************************************************************************/

Features
  • Allowed groups permission setting.
  • Moderator groups permissions settings.
    Moderators are able to clear or change individual users selected item from within the Moderator Control Panel.
  • Activate Newpoints Shop integration setting.
    • Select specific shop categories to integrate.
  • Activate OUGC Awards integration setting.
    • Select specific awards categories to integrate.

Previews
[attachment=43094][attachment=43095][attachment=43096][attachment=43097][attachment=43098][attachment=43099][attachment=43100]

Included in Pack
  • One plugin copy.
  • English language pack.
  • One month subscription plan to get support. See details.
  • Installation or setup is not included. Plugin should work out of the box in a fresh installation according to the requirements stated above.

Check the official page for more information.

For limited time you can get a 6% discount by using the official site online automatic store. That is, once logged in, proceed to the Purchase Credits page to buy the required credits (20) to download the plugin.

* OUGC.Network now accepts both PayPal and CoinPayments as payment methods using the online automatic store.
Isn't this an interesting plugin? I will probably use this one.
Thank you for the great work Omar Smile
Hi, for limited time you can get a 6% discount by using the official site online automatic store. That is, once logged in, proceed to the Purchase Credits page to buy the required credits (15) to download the plugin.

* This offer it limited to PayPal as the chosen payment method using the online automatic store.

Additionally, I now officially accept BTC as payment method but you will need to contact me directly as I still need to setup an automatic process for that payment method.

@WallBB, thanks for your comment. Smile
Good one.
Good to see you in market.+1
Does this plugin include item in forumdisplay.php original poster and last post, postbit, private messages, dvz mentions, usercp.php, search.php, and index.php lastpost?
(2020-09-15, 07:08 PM)codedude Wrote: [ -> ]Does this plugin include item in forumdisplay.php original poster and last post, postbit, private messages, dvz mentions, usercp.php, search.php, and index.php lastpost?

Hi Codedude.

This plugin works on any place in which a stock MyBB installation formats names. That is, the only places you mentioned that work on a stock installation are the postbit, private messages (postbit), and usercp.php (for instance, the Your Account Summary formatted name).

But the forumdisplay.php original poster and last post, search.php, and index.php lastpost don't display formatted names by default, thus this plugin doesn't affect these places. However, if you use plugins like the Style Usernames plugin to display formatted names in additional places, it does display the user item as well.

Finally, for this plugin to properly work with other plugins, like DVZ Mentions, a patch is required. These and other patches are included in the pack for you to apply.
why not just make it free o.o
(2022-01-19, 07:14 AM)edgy Wrote: [ -> ]why not just make it free o.o

Development hardware doesn't work with free air and developers also have to eat and drink. Big Grin
(2022-01-19, 08:53 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-19, 07:14 AM)edgy Wrote: [ -> ]why not just make it free o.o

Development hardware doesn't work with free air and developers also have to eat and drink. Big Grin

No, developpers have to develop Big Grin

Seriously, did you ever asked a car seller why he doesn't offer the cars ? Will you accept to work freely ?
Hi, can you reply to me please? I purchased credits on your site over 10 days ago and I still have not received anything. I have sent you multiple messages through mybb pm system, discord and your email.
Pages: 1 2