MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a completely new install of the latest MyBB 1.8.23

Once installed, going to the dashboard provides: MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. messages but allows me to enter the admin dashboard. This error also comes up throughout the admin panel and displays in the main board pages as well. I have checked the logs created within MyBB and there is no definitive reason for this to be occuring.

Keep in mind, this is a FRESH install, no plugins or themes installed. There was no importing from a previous database. And with that said, previous versions of 1.8 worked without issues on the same server, etc..

Any ideas? Thanks!
have you also checked server error log ?

MyBB error log might not be enabled by default. (see replies here)

as forum admin panel login is working,
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
forum admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
I get an error when I install the plugin(prostats): ""MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred."

How can I solve this?
Just did a completely fresh install of the latest version of MyBB. When going to the forum either logged in or not, the error shows twice above the MyBB logo.

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

Again, new install, new database, everything is fresh. Right out of the box the error is coming up. Sad
Go to ACP>Configuration>Settings>Server and Optimization Options>Error Type Medium change to “Warnings and Errors” than you’ll see the actual error and you’ll be able to fix it.