MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: moderation tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when usre post a new thread how i can put on  unapproved moderation (like automatic)
(2020-07-27, 09:48 PM)adriango Wrote: [ -> ]when usre post a new thread how i can put on  unapproved moderation (like automatic)

hi i think is in Forum & post in the admin control panel and in the forum find permision for user and

registered or Moderator or admin and you see a case Moderation and you can set moderation edit post and other I think is working after .. every time an user made A post or Thread is offer to admin or moderator To Check the post but If you have + 1000 member is can be Painful for you ..
(2020-07-27, 10:19 PM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-27, 09:48 PM)adriango Wrote: [ -> ]when usre post a new thread how i can put on  unapproved moderation (like automatic)

hi i think is in Forum & post in the admin control panel and in the forum find permision for user and

registered or Moderator or admin and you see a case Moderation and you can set moderation edit post and other I think is working after .. every time an user made A post or Thread is offer to admin or moderator To Check the post but If you have + 1000 member is can be Painful for you ..
i dont understand you how to do that, can u explain better? (i dont understand to much eng)
(2020-07-27, 10:28 PM)adriango Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-27, 10:19 PM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]

i dont understand you how to do that, can u explain better? (i dont understand to much eng)

i dont speak well english sorry wait a member can correctly Explained to you
anyone can help me with that¿?
You have to edit the good user group (Home » User Groups » Edit User Group) and check "Moderate new threads?" in the Forums and posts tab
(2020-07-28, 10:01 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]You have to edit the good user group (Home » User Groups » Edit User Group) and check "Moderate new threads?" in the Forums and posts tab
ive tried havin checked moderate new threand and unchecked but still not moving tht thread to unapproved
Oh, you want to mark them as unapproved ? I was thinking in moderation queue. (why unapprove ?)

You will peharps have a solution with MyBot plugin
But moderated threads are unapproved, aren’t they? Am I misunderstanding?

Please try to explain better, maybe using images.
(2020-07-28, 10:19 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]But moderated threads are unapproved, aren’t they? Am I misunderstanding?

Please try to explain better, maybe using images.
when user post a thread van see it all without having been approved by a staff, and i would like to know i can make when user post a thread automaticaly the thread are unapproved, then the staff can see if this thread are approved for the forum
Pages: 1 2