MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing Postbit_Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have been trying to adjust by theme which is Cerulean through the Posbit_Classic.

Previously, it was like this.

[Image: z21.jpg]

And now after editing. Its like this.

[Image: z22.jpg]

I have successfully inserted all the postbit_buttons under posbit_controls to fit at the bottom of post_content. Now, here is the fact as you can see in the second image the buttons have gone too much up. And it happens if the post is very small like this one, a single liner. So, I want a definite space to be allotted for the post_content so that no matter how much small the post is, the button will stay at the bottom.

Anyone?Sad
You could fix this with some custom CSS rules, min-height on the content which should more or less match the postbit height in general.

Do you have a link to a post so I can take a look what the height should be in your case?
(2020-07-29, 03:18 PM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]You could fix this with some custom CSS rules, min-height on the content which should more or less match the postbit height in general.

Do you have a link to a post so I can take a look what the height should be in your case?

I haven't applied it in my live site yet. Its in my localhost.

I am also using Thank you/like Plugin, so the likes also shows at top of postbit_controls and buttons. 

I just want the post_content box to expand till the end of author_statistics (which is in the left). Tell me what you want to know and I will provide.
Could be wrong because I don't have access to that particular theme, but try this:

Find the following line in the headerinclude template (Templates -> your theme -> ungrouped templates -> headerinclude)
{$stylesheets}

After, add:
<style>.post_body { min-height: 150px; }</style>

Change the 150px to another value depending if you want it to be bigger / smaller. Also test different screen sizes to make sure it all stays clean.

If you already have a CSS file you can modify, you could add this CSS in there, instead of adding another style tag.
Your suggestion solved it. Had to set it to 130px.

Thanks Kevin. Your help is much appreciated.Smile