MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox Bot Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi I have installed The modified Shoutbox core and past 2 week ago i have test in another computer to install another plugin named shoutbox bot all working now i have installed shoutbox core and when i install the shoutbox bot i have an error about table does not exist for log but i click fast on install and is working is installed i go in user shoutbox bot command and i See
Manage commands
No commands

I dont see 0 Command Normaly is show for ban , Clear shoutbox , Unban etc .. i have install dependency plugin library 13 and core and I have Verified if is in the good folder ..

I dont have the Default prefix but for database and username of mysql all is Default

i dont know if is clear but the command Not loaded and all file are in the Correct Directory and the plugins are installed ..

About the Dvz shoutbox Modified Core Admin Can report Shout message but Normal user cannot i dont know the problems but in the plugin section on the page of the plugin is write everyone can Report a shout
Hi, bot sends messages from the portal set in the settings Wink
(2020-07-31, 03:51 AM)Mary4185 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, bot sends messages from the account set in the settings Wink
this is not the questions and problems but thanks you
You may try uninstall & reinstall shoutbox bot, it looks like the tables was badly created or filled.
Before reinstallation, verify that you have uploaded the full content of the archive, keeping its files & directories structure.

After installation, check in your MySQL that the tables are well created and filled
(2020-07-31, 07:43 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]You may try uninstall & reinstall shoutbox bot, it looks like the tables was badly created or filled.
Before reinstallation, verify that you have uploaded the full content of the archive, keeping its files & directories structure.

After installation, check in your MySQL that the tables are well created and filled
hi I have already uninstall and re put all file in correct dirrectory and install i have made that x 4-6 time and i dont see 0 Command in admon control panel in Shoutbox bot command is no listed any command and with the error i speak I see another problem for the log of shoutbox bot..

and i dont see how perfectly go see all table I know how to make in mysql SHOW TABLES; but after if i need to make another step i am
lost .. the problem is surely for me To cannot use the bot command Sad

i have check the table all table and i see only dvz_shoutbox i dont see anything called bot or shoutbot or with the word bot

Is probably because is Uninstalled but all file are in the correct folder is just not install and activate in admin control panel i will re try in 10 min and write if is working or not

maybe is my fault that time but i have re install all file in correct folder and i have that when i try to install shoutbot bot

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

i have neabled the error log Do you think is because that error i dont see any Command of shoutbox bot ?
What i need to do I go in my database USE mybb and i create a new table ? only 1 ? what is the command to enter ?

SQL Error:
1103 - Incorrect table name 'mytablesname3323_dvz_shoutbox_bot_commands_logs'
Query:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS mytablesname3323_dvz_shoutbox_bot_commands_logs ( clid int(11) not null auto_increment, ctag varchar(24) not null, message text not null, date int(11) not null, PRIMARY KEY (clid) ) ENGINE=InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci

i see after i have put the file (Shoutbox bot) in correct place ,, when i am in plugin section i click fast on install is pass the error is like activated but again nothing appear in command section i go See the table i see that

mytablename3323_dvz_shoutbox_bot_commands

https://community.mybb.com/uploads/mods/...d914e7.png

example of command i dont see appear is write No command
What is exactly your prefix for MyBB tables ? The limit for a table name is 64 chars, it can explain the trouble.

And why did you create another account here, malcom5322 ?
prefix as 32 not 64 and is not the questions about another account Confused
(2020-07-31, 09:46 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]What is exactly your prefix for MyBB tables ? The limit for a table name is 64 chars, it can explain the trouble.

Big Grin
(2020-08-01, 02:46 AM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-31, 09:46 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]What is exactly your prefix for MyBB tables ? The limit for a table name is 64 chars, it can explain the trouble.

Big Grin
i dont see what is funny I find help about the problem here ..

good day !
(2020-07-31, 10:01 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]prefix as 32 not 64 and is not the questions about another account Confused
if prefix is 32 chars long, with _dvz_shoutbox_bot_commands_logs as table name, the limit can be reached.
Pages: 1 2