MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC lock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1374

how is working to Lock an Content for point i dont have find any tutorial and surely is ask to go on her website to have More information but when i try to register is write enter a valid mail adress ehhh Is a valid mail adress.. Any can help ? what i need to do what i need to write

[hide cost="1"]
community.mybb.com/thread-228340.html
[/hide]

i have write this for test and Is show only text Is maybe because i have block url parsing and bbcode ? but I dont think is use bbcode or url parsing but That code is for another plugin for lock ? i find the Actual code for this plugin lock Content OUGC .. thanks you
It only work like [lock=5] Your content [/lock] if you set lock tag as lock content in board setting.
If you kept hide tag in OUGC Lock board setting in ACP, Then [hide=5]your content[/hide] will work.
Is not working for me because like explain maybe because i have disabled bbcode or url parsing i try your code and with a link without http:// www because url parsing not working but is change nothing because Is not hide the url i have try hide and lock in The setting admin control panel is put to lock .. but

when i try your code is write this Hidden content in Black and a side the link Nothing is hide
Hidden Content
community.mybb.com/thread-227824-page-4.html
If you have installed preparser catch plugin that deactivate it.
all my Plugins i have based on Security Of Board and I have Disabled bbcode and Url parsing .. Do you see any Plugin can cause problem because i dont have preparser catch plugin if is the name of plugins ..

*Note English is not my Mother tong

---------------------------------------------
ABP Restrict url (1.1)

Additional Files (1.1)

Login As (2.0)

Anti-DDoS (1.0)

Advanced Sidebox (3.1.19)

Attachment Downloads Log (2.1)

Add Captcha (1.0)

DVZ Integrity Tools (1.1.0)

DVZ Shoutbox mod. (1.0.0)

Invitation Plugin (1.3.2)

Limit number of PMs (2.0.4)

Limit Daily Registration (1.1)

Limit number of Threads (2.0.3)

Login Captcha Protect (1.0)

Miserable Users (1.0)

Multiple Registrations Detector (1.1)

OUGC Pages (1.8.20)

Private Message Log (1.3.1)

Prune Old Threads (1.0)

Prune old PMs (1.0.0)

Purge soft deleted posts and threads (1.0.1)

Redirect to thread (0.1)

HTTP Referers (1.3.0)

ABP Restrict PM (1.2)

Security Log (1.2)

Subscription Cleanup task (2.0.1)

Trash Bin (1.1.4)
Does the plugin work on a fresh clean install with bbcode or url disabled?
(2020-07-31, 05:34 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]Does the plugin work on a fresh clean install with bbcode or url disabled?

hi i dont know Is to try . thanks for your reply
(2020-07-30, 04:42 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]how is working to Lock an Content for point i dont have find any tutorial and surely is ask to go on her website to have More information but when i try to register is write enter a valid mail adress ehhh Is a valid mail adress..

Can you share your email via PM? I did test registration on my site and it is working and delivering emails. Thanks.
(2020-07-31, 06:00 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-30, 04:42 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]how is working to Lock an Content for point i dont have find any tutorial and surely is ask to go on her website to have More information but when i try to register is write enter a valid mail adress ehhh Is a valid mail adress..

Can you share your email via PM? I did test registration on my site and it is working and delivering emails. Thanks.

omar g , sorry i do not want to give any information about me , i am here to find help and help to respond to questions if i can , but if you want to speak to me write me a private message ? Why you dont create another mail to test your mail registration is a fast way or one time mail website ?