MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Deleted Preview image of Thread and On index page the Circule Black or grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi The default theme of mybb (mybb the lastest version how to remove on Index page the circule grey or black for new or not new Post/Thread to Only Lets Text on the index page...

and How in Thread Erased The 2 White box Without picture/image of thread To lets only Text (the tittle of Thread) .. because when we enter in the forum Information is the name we see the tittle of Thread but a side (left side) we see 2 White box Without picture and is Not beautiful how I can remove That For only Lets text ... I will take note

thanks you
can you please show above requirements with a couple of images (with marking)
(2020-07-31, 05:29 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you please show above requirements with a couple of images (with marking)
what do you mean ? i don't understand

(2020-07-31, 05:29 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you please show above requirements with a couple of images (with marking)
[Image: 6af.png]

Do you see Left Side of Trash Forum (garbage) .. i have deleted the circle grey or black but Now is a White Rectangle , square ..

i want to delete on index page for all forum Section that White Square/rectangle to lets only Trash like if never is existed the white Square/retangle..

i want to deleted all square white to it fit without them on the forum