MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Captcha plugin Old Questions and maybe The Respond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi is my second post about that but i think i have understand why when i manualy change the plugin Ultimate captcha for 18* version and i install it with the plugin library the last version 18 if i remember when i go in Login page i see a image not loaded like White image ... Is like if Is missing something .. but in admin control panel is installed Correctly and i can have the Option to control the plugin .. but is missing something

in the Read me txt file provided in the plugin folder

mybb-ultimatecaptcha README
=======================
Michael Campbell
24th July 2016

mybb-ultimatecaptcha uses code from MyBB Captchapack for the plugin, but I had to write all of the rendering code myself

Dependencies
------------

* MyBB 1.6.*

* link:http://community.mybb.com/thread-87399.html[>= PluginLibrary 11]

Install
-------

Copy the files from the upload directory to the root directory of your MyBB installation.

Status
------

* mybb-ultimatecaptcha is only in its testing stages at the moment, but I have used it in production for testing. There are probably still plenty of bugs, so using it on productive sites is highly discouraged. For all possible outcomes of using the plugin (including but not limited to burning your CPU, taking down your webhost (believe it or not this can actually happen) or disabling your website) I'm not liable.

* This plugin has only been tested on MySQL. I do not know whether it works on other database engines.

* These CAPTCHAs are based on the rendering of GIFs or PNGs, so will use some resources on your server and will probably not work on shared hosting.

-------------------------

if i understand we need to install that plugin MyBB Captchapack and manualy change version to 18*
the plugins
https://mods.mybb.com/view/mybb-captchapack

ultimate captcha plugin:
https://github.com/macpczone/mybb-ultimatecaptcha

can anyone confirm is working ?

a message for m. I maybe have found the Respond about that plugins my objective is To resolve the problem and After is can help the community there with a better security Captcha is not take a lot of ressource because is know some Board admin use this in 2020 is working. thanks to understand Is Just another thread with maybe the solution.

Finnaly i have that Error after installed captcha pack i install Ultimate captcha and i see that error i dont know why

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1103 - Incorrect table name 'mytables2233_captcha_ultimatecaptcha_spares'
Query:
create table mytables2233_captcha_ultimatecaptcha_spares ( hash binary(20) not null, filename char(20) not null, used tinyint(1) not null default '0', answer char(255) not null default '', primary key (hash) );

when i try to go in the Register section i have another error

SQL Error:
1103 - Incorrect table name 'mytables2233_captcha_ultimatecaptcha_spares'
Query:
SELECT * FROM mytables2233_captcha_ultimatecaptcha_spares WHERE used = '0' LIMIT 1