MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To log Wich User See A Thread or Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi , I Would like to know How to log Wich user have see A thread /post Because Is exist in admin control panel Thread display if i remember an option named user Browsing this thread the problem is i think Is only on the moment and is not log ...

is possible to the Log be only for admin & moderator and Cannot be see by all user I will take what is easy and already existed if any can recommend to me A way .. Thanks you
It could be possible to log user activity, but:
- you'll never know which post an user is reading, you can only know which thread (as in Who's online page)
- you'll have an enormous log table
- how do you want to manage people coming back on an already seen thread (or page)
- what is the interest of this kind of log ?
- is it relevant to know that someone seen a thread ?

If you really want that, create a plugin based on fetch_wol_activity_end or build_friendly_wol_location_end hook and store in a table...
(2020-08-03, 06:29 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]It could be possible to log user activity, but:
- you'll never know which post an user is reading, you can only know which thread (as in Who's online page)
- you'll have an enormous log table
- how do you want to manage people coming back on an already seen thread (or page)
- what is the interest of this kind of log ?
- is it relevant to know that someone seen a thread ?

If you really want that, create a plugin based on fetch_wol_activity_end or build_friendly_wol_location_end hook and store in a table...

Is not false My log Table are already bigger I am Scary to with all plugin + 10-15 is made the Board crash with ++++ user Later ..

the Objective is To log only 1 Time who as view The thread and why Is for detect Bad user is the same of the Log of Lock plugins and Log lock plugin who as buy the content with point .. The Same objective is detect who as access To X and who thief and Share etc

with The Lock ougc plugins + Log lock plugins + A way to Detect who as access to the Tread we Can know Who Access to the thread if An User as created the thread Say i have a problem my content are shared in another place we Can see the log and See Who as view the thread and who as open and pay for the post content with Point.. Is a fast Way To Secure the Board ... With Some Rules

Because the plugins is speak is named finnaly Not log lock but
Unlocked Content log
https://community.mybb.com/thread-228340.html

that plugins dont Offer The way to see All user content Unlocked or by thread is Need to Enter A name to see wich content as Be unlocked the problem with That is Not fast and more hard to Know who as Open the Content Because we need to enter 1 name by 1 name to try to See if that user as open the content and pay for this .. Better Explained is is Not offer a way to see the Log for the post who as pay For it..