MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Create in post For all member An button to..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't understand you & no url to see the trouble, so I won't help you anymore about this
(2020-08-04, 06:47 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Don't understand you & no url to see the trouble, so I won't help you anymore about this

okais , i understand , thanks for the Try to have help me with The code (command line) like Explained I have try your code by copy and past it in Admin control panel template (Show Thread) is Add the button in all new Thread created  when i Enter a tittle of thread and A message and click not in Summit button .. when i click only in your button (the button created by the code is Like A summit button is send the Thread ... is Created the tread and when i see in the Thread What is do .. Is only Share the content without the command line Lock is not Working Is like Just a Summit button ... maybe i am not clear i understand , i have only a Localhost board for the moment private, all is okais

wish you a good day

*note If you have tested And is working surely Is maybe my Fault Where you put the Command line of you have Write and give to me ? after Wish line in Show Tread template (show thread)
Pages: 1 2