MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To made Mybb Captcha working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://mods.mybb.com/view/mybb-captchapack

hi , i have found a great plugins With a lot of choose of captcha I can change manualy to 18* the plugin for the version and i installed all working i go in admin control panel put the setting to the plugin i want i save i go in the the registration page i try to register i am sure to Enter the correct number or Questions or Anything i have choose in the admin control panel .. but is say everytime captcha Is not the correct Respond like if i made error ... i am sure after 30 try With Different captcha Something not working in that old captcha maybe is use Old code and old mybb Captcha What i Need to do in the Plugin to Made it Working.. Thanks you I want to Add this in my Board..

i think For who know the code and Mybb How is working is Can be solved fast That problem Probably just because is not send the respond the the server or use A old code captcha ..
Changing compatibility value is rarely the only thing to do to make a plugin compatible... Why do you think plugin creators make new versions when MyBB has new version ?
(2020-08-03, 09:52 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Changing compatibility value is rarely the only thing to do to make a plugin compatible... Why do you think plugin creators make new versions when MyBB has new version ?

i I know is not the only Thing to do Is why I created a post To Request some Help because i know is not too easy but i have see a post by Other member how to change manualy the version and some plugin will working i have test this and is true but for that plugins captcha in that thread not the case ..

if Any can help is appreciated good day