MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unlocked Content Log How to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When A member unlock A content Is Go in Moderator Control panel (Unlocked content Log) fine But in the Search Section We Have a

box To enter Username of the user To See her Unlocked content If we enter Nothing and lets blank And click on Search on all forum or in a Specified forum Is Not working is obligated to enter An Username How I can change that To Lets blank And Is find in All member To show A list Of all member as unlocked the content in A specified Forum .. Like Explained I can choose forum 1 and find for 1 username ... but is complicated to see How many user as Unlocked the content in Forum1 .. How i can Modify That ...

*Note i dont think i have Already made a Thread about that I find the respond.. Probably the plugins can be Modifed To Show 30 Unlocked content per Page and to Create page 1 ,2 ,3 when is more than 30 content to show to Not show 1000000 content unlocked inĀ  the First page ..

that plugins i speak:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-228340.html
This would be too complicated because of how the OUGC Lock (or original) plugin stores unlocked data. I won't be adding this to my plugin but feel free to push a pull request via Github.
okais i understand