MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style your thread title for newpoints v1.0 How to solve the problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Style your thread title for newpoints

Pin your Thread Plugins

i have that 2 plugins And I would like to know in 2020 is working well ?

because i have see a Thread here speak about 1 of these 2 plugins after the Expiration is made A blank Page
(2020-08-04, 02:47 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know in 2020 is working well ?

Why don't you tell us? You didn't even pasted the reference to the "speak" of 1 of those 2 plugins..
(2020-08-04, 06:05 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-04, 02:47 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know in 2020 is working well ?

Why don't you tell us? You didn't even pasted the reference to the "speak" of 1 of those 2 plugins..

my fault , is working well i have try the 2 plugins i cannot Say about when the end of delay like if they buy for 1day after the 1 day if is working after or White page but for the moment no bug, But I find more plugins to use with newpoints plugins for lets user with points made ++ Feature + choose + options*..