MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to made A Banner message Appear on All forum and Maybe the Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to know how to made a Banner Appear on all Forum like on Top and Lets user click on the clickable name to be Redirect to a thread

and Only visible for registered member

i want to Made A fix Banner of User cannot make disappear on Top ..
you can try using BAM Announcements Manager plugin for above requirement
(2020-08-06, 07:38 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try using BAM Announcements Manager plugin for above requirement

thanks you already Try in the past 4 week but I will try again and come back in that thread tomorrow probably

the problems is that

Announcements can be now be dismissed by users! Configurable on a per-announcement basis

How remove The possibility To Dismis (for user) for all member and mod and admin .. i want to fix that and i dont know if i can put 9999 Day the Announcement be there Because i want to Fix A announcement for infinite ..

thanks you
Hi, developer of this plugin here! I know I'm getting to this a little late. I stumbled upon this and wanted to provide the solution in case it's of any help or in case anyone else comes across this.

The new BAM 2.0 plugin has a setting for dismissable announcements. You can completely disable these if you wish. You can either use the general plugin settings (ACP -> Configuration -> BAM Announcements Settings) to disable all dismissals, or you can alternatively set any announcement as "sticky" when creating the announcement to make only a single announcement "pinned".

Either of these will prevent the announcement from being able to be closed!

BAM 1.0 remains 100% compatible with current MyBB installs as well (if you wish to have a simpler version). BAM 2.0 has all of the features that were within BAM 1, but it was heavily refactored and has many, many more features. BAM 1.0 is perfect for header announcements if all you need is something simple, so you can use whichever version is easier for you. Smile

Regards,
-Darth Apple