MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ignore Function How is working Need Some info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi about the ignore button to ignore one member i need some information Example 1 member insulted another member How is working the ignore button on profis when 1 member Ignore another Does the member can send a private message to the other does is see all of her post , profils , does can interact with them ? Do you know a plugins to add more function ?
(2020-08-06, 10:59 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]hi about the ignore button to ignore one member i need some information Example 1 member insulted another member How is working the ignore button on profis when 1 member Ignore another Does the member can send a private message to the other does is see all of her post , profils , does can interact with them ? Do you know a plugins to add more function ?

Admin can view whats going on in private messages plugin
(2020-08-07, 01:50 AM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-06, 10:59 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]hi about the ignore button to ignore one member i need some information Example 1 member insulted another member How is working the ignore button on profis when 1 member Ignore another Does the member can send a private message to the other does is see all of her post , profils , does can interact with them ? Do you know a plugins to add more function ?

Admin can view whats going on in private messages plugin

Thanks you canadacommunity is Appreciated ,but  i have already that plugin installed but is just for have more information on Ignore button What is do , When a member is ignore another they can Send a private message to member blocked ? and the blocker member can contact who as been block Them ?

they can see the New Thread After and reply in her thread ? what Is do the Ignore function ?

hi I am back I have Try and An user in our ignore list can Send you ++++++++++++ Prive message and Is not a way to Block Them when they are on Ignore list ?

yess message Log Plugins can serve to See to admin but with a lot of User is can be painful how To offer possibility to block received private message from one user Ignored ? To give that Possibility to All member