MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Hosting Panel for you VPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

I am working on a free Linux Hosting Control Panel FASTPANEL and I would like more people to know about it. 

You can find it here: http://fastpanel.direct

It is fully functional and a major update is coming. It is under active development and the goal of our team is to make it as good as top commercial panels. You can use it with MyBB but it doesn't have any integration yet. I will appreciate it if you try the panel and give us your feedback. 
There is a DEMO which you can open on panel's website. 

FASTPANEL is completely free now. 
That might change in the future, but we don't have a clear understanding yet as to when that will happen.  

Thanks

[Image: site-card-en.png]
Nice to see a new panel in works. Do you offer support for Let's Encrypt ?
Looks promising, I like the design! I can tell the effort that's gone into this. Written in Angular, nice work.

Would be cool to see some auto installers for popular software as well. You could include MyBB Wink.
(2020-08-07, 08:29 PM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]Would be cool to see some auto installers for popular software as well. You could include MyBB Wink.

Auto installers are their own product. They integrate with cPanel. Rightly so. Can you imagine the workload on an auto installer?
I personally don't use a panel and as such I doubt I will try this one.

However, it does look like an interesting and promising project.

Eventually, if you add some (any) kind of MyBB integration or support, I could end up testing.

Good luck with your project.
(2020-08-07, 04:58 PM)patjoshea Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All

I am working on a free Linux Hosting Control Panel FASTPANEL and I would like more people to know about it. 

You can find it here: http://fastpanel.direct

It is fully functional and a major update is coming. It is under active development and the goal of our team is to make it as good as top commercial panels. You can use it with MyBB but it doesn't have any integration yet. I will appreciate it if you try the panel and give us your feedback. 
There is a DEMO which you can open on panel's website. 

FASTPANEL is completely free now. 
That might change in the future, but we don't have a clear understanding yet as to when that will happen.  

Thanks

[Image: site-card-en.png]
yeah I am orderd soon I will test it Hope everything fine
(2020-08-07, 05:49 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see a new panel in works. Do you offer support for Let's Encrypt ?

Yes, we have an integrated support. You can easily install and update Let's Encrypt certificates right from the panel.

(2020-08-07, 08:29 PM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]Looks promising, I like the design! I can tell the effort that's gone into this. Written in Angular, nice work.

Would be cool to see some auto installers for popular software as well. You could include MyBB Wink.

Thank you for your feedback! We're working on that!
With installing kind of that panel's to your server, you're taking the risk.

I prefer to use cli as you can solve everything just with terminal.

You can access/edit your database with mysql, configure your e-mail servers and anything else you want.
Looks good
I'm sure that will try this panel. At this moment i'm using VestaCP but it is have some problems and most important of them its no updates for a long time.