MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to Use The Captcha Existed of mybb to create a page before the Index page ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have find a plugins Of we can create our own page Form creator is the name of the plugins we can add a captcha on the page and Field to complete or Wathever when we have finish is created a Random url like

mywebsite/32532523form=1

How I can Force when a user enter my url of website like Mywebsite.com on the first page is Show that Page choose

to Obligated to pass The Captcha and If they pass they can have acess to the index page

How I Can Block Guest User to Enter the url /index.php to go on index page Without have Pass the Captcha the page created by me with the plugins Form Creator

I dont know if my questions is Clear but Probably is possible to made what i try to do just by Modifing the index page etc ? any can help

@m
@M.
@m.
@M

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=975

*Another problem with the plugins is To see the Page Created they need to Be connected on Registered member how i can create a page outside of the board to lets Guest user see... i have Think To Copy the code source of the page and Create an index.html or php page and now non registered user have Access ? probably is working and Show the captcha and all working to Completed The captcha ? because We can redirect to a link after The captcha Solved but Is not protected the Link to be enter manualy without need to solve the captcha like explained They can enter /index.php for the moment and go in that link ..

after a try copy and past the code source to an .html page and put the html page on root and try to access like mysite.com/test.html is Show a page but is blank and Without the captcha is Not loading .. Any have some idea ?