MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to Resolve the problem Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1248

Prohibit private messages for specific users

when i have install that plugins i try to login with an normal account on the login page and is a white page .. I uninstalled that plugin in /inc/plugins and all is working now

how i can resolve the problem and Can use that plugin for Block Private message for Specific user
You can check your error log to see if there is any server entries and post them here for us to check.
(2020-08-08, 06:51 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]You can check your error log to see if there is any server entries and post them here for us to check.

sad I dont know Where Log you speak Do you speak about in mybb admin panel server & optimization

error handling

./error.log

Because Is dont have create another error file on my root for the moment nothing

and if you speak about nginx or mysql error log in /var/log/nginx or /var/log/mysql

i have error.log file but is 0 byte nothing if is that i will maybe need some tutorial to made the errror log working maybe i think i need to put in the server nginx config error on is just that ? after i restart nginx ?