MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Solved Mark Solved or done How To install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1230

hi I have install in the Proper root folder the File and copy and past thecss in the Global css file at the end and save all

I install the plugins is working To install without any Error .. i go in the config of the plugins i Lets on all forum To Use the Thread solved

when i create a thread with an admin account or normal user I dont see any button appear Solved or not .. How We install That plugins and Can use any can explain ? i dont have Any Error log

i have revert the show thread template to the Original nothing is not working i have uninstall and re install the plugins
i have Verifiy all file are in the correct Folder Any have Test that version of This plugins to see if is working ?

i have revert the show thread template to the Original nothing is not working i have uninstall and re install the plugins
i have Verifiy all file are in the correct Folder Any have Test that version of This plugins to see if is working ?

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1169 i have try that plugins too Nothing is show in post is Wirds i have more than 25 plugins and mybb not made error.log file and Without any error

if no one can help because you dont know what is the problem i have find another way is made like that
Have you different users in your localhost forum ?
The solution of a thread cannot be a post wrote by the thread owner, so button doesn't appear if your the only user.

And if your theme is really different from the original one, the template editing may haven't work.
(2020-08-09, 07:02 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Have you different users in your localhost forum ?
The solution of a thread cannot be a post wrote by the thread owner, so button doesn't appear if your the only user.

And if your theme is really different from the original one, the template editing may haven't work.
hi i dont have change of Theme , i have + 10 user Created by me and i reply with an user to my tread and reply and i disconect to connect to my Thread Starter or admin to Check the post if i have a button or wathever i check in all of page and not working

Is maybe because i have some plugins and 1 made that error nothing appear or is maybe because i have modifie some template to Delete What i dont need like {memberlist} etc ..