MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin or mod Warn button in Thread Or pm Dont Appear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi , i think is because i have install a lot of plugins + 25 but i never have change template And deleted {warning} or something like that .. but The Warn button in Thread Is not Appear How i can Make it Come back i have Check in admin control panel And Admin can Send warn, I have check in admin control panel settings Warning and is enabled .. i have A function for Member only they can Report the post but for Warn IS not Appear for mod or Admin ... is for member is normal is know is not appear ..

Does I need to go in template Where To see if is changed and warning Button is not Added .. i can use the check Diff template and Revert if needed ..

when i type my mywebsite.com/warnings.php Is open a page and Is show a message User not choose Any one Can give me the Full url where i can Put an Id of user to Try after what is done Any have A solution ?
warning is a group based setting. look at the users & permissions (tab)
Quote:* Can send warnings to other users
Should members of this group be able to send warnings to other users?

* Can receive warnings from other users
Should members of this group be able to receive warnings?

* Maximum warnings allowed per day
The maximum number of warnings members of this group can give in a day.
below plugin can be used for showing warning level at the header
Header Warning Level
(2020-08-09, 12:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]warning is a group based setting. look at the users & permissions (tab)
Quote:* Can send warnings to other users
    Should members of this group be able to send warnings to other users?

* Can receive warnings from other users
    Should members of this group be able to receive warnings?

* Maximum warnings allowed per day
    The maximum number of warnings members of this group can give in a day.
below plugin can be used for showing warning level at the header
Header Warning Level

Group Registered user can received Yess maximum Warning allowed per day 100

group admin can send warning to other user Yess maximum warning allowed per day 1000

I save and the button Warning Dont appear in a thread /post of registered member i see only Edit button or left side Rate find pm email .

can we Manualy Add warning in another place like mod . admin control panel or by going to a link like /warnings-uid5.php ?

when i check in the Code source of a thread a see the warning.php?action etc the button same to be there but Not appear is maybe The .png picture not appear is maybe a permisions problems with File ?
in general, Staff are not supposed to receive warnings from other users (esp. from members)

username cannot be used easily as we do not use indexing based on usernames
hi , I see in View profils 0 % warning but i dont see Anything in the header with a Normal user account Group 2 ..
Does is possible to Take the 0% on Profils view and Put it manualy without plugins if the plugins same to not working .. does is possible to put it in the header or in a page or index for All user can see her % her own % of warning ?
^ in general, warning settings are configured such that own warning level is displayed & others' is private.

suggested plugin is expected to work. at present can't check through a test forum.
i have found a way About How user Can Report a post With mybot they reply To the post and is report the post but How i can Block an user to report and report and report by Replying to all Thread and Write the Word (reported post ) to Report..

can we block the Word (Reported post) to be used more than X time a day ?

does exist a plugins or wathever ?
Problem found Because I have install A lot of Plugins is add a lot of Button As right in post and Is Destroy my Template Of Admin and the button dont appear I go in Postbit_classic and

line 45
Postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right
i delete 50 % of What i dont need to Just Move for the left Side

at
Postbit_buttons author buttons float_left .

How I Can Make All Button Appear Without Destroy the template ofAdmin or Make it disappear I need to choose 5 Button i want no more and i have + 6 button ...