MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: reject Other user For Connect With costum message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how if i have 2000 Connected I can Reject other member (how to put a limit max of Member connected on board ) example

1 member left and now is 1999 member connected Is lets 1 place for 1 member to Connect Does is possible for When is Reject of connect To lets a message Come Back soon and the Reason Why ?
I don't think you fully understand how websites work -

Firstly, you're not going to have 2000 users connect to your server at the same time - when a page is loaded, for example, if you load this webpage you're reading right now - once the page is loaded, you cause no load to the server because it's all loaded already. To block someone because you have a member online who is reading a thread but not actually doing anything with it will only cause irritation.

Don't do this.
@s3_gunzel: you're speaking to someone which has a forum on a local ubuntu machine (I think it's a local VM) and expects 1 million registered users and 5.000-7.000 unique visitor a day.
2.000 concommitent users is reasonnable.

Well, forget, nothing is reasonnable in questions of OP.
(2020-08-10, 11:37 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]@s3_gunzel: you're speaking to someone which has a forum on a local ubuntu machine (I think it's a local VM) and expects 1 million registered users and 5.000-7.000 unique visitor a day.
2.000 concommitent users is reasonnable

I'm speaking to anyone who searches for this sort of thing on Google as well.
(2020-08-10, 11:39 PM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-10, 11:37 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]@s3_gunzel: you're speaking to someone which has a forum on a local ubuntu machine (I think it's a local VM) and expects 1 million registered users and 5.000-7.000 unique visitor a day.

Good initiative. And you're in the right way. And the only serious thing I can add to your post is "+1".
But I can just laugh at HighRank2267' posts... Too much is too much Smile
(2020-08-10, 11:47 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-10, 11:39 PM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]

Good initiative. And you're in the right way. And the only serious thing I can add to your post is "+1".
But I can just laugh at HighRank2267' posts... Too much is too much Smile

... The respect please .. I ask for help for Security Feature .. Yess i will have +1 million post and 2000-4000 User Everyday on Dedicated Vps .. I just Find How To do This.. I think Is Depend of the server and After the config of Nginx how many request we can received etc

i Dont have A vm Machine I Just made post here on mybb community to know the good config To use but Is Sure is be on Vps in the final .. for 2000 user everyday maybe more if i can depend of The Vps Server material and Speed etc
(2020-08-11, 12:32 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]I think Is Depend of the server and After the config of Nginx how many request we can received etc

This is out of scope of MyBB support.

Also, a VPS is actually a virtual machine. As implied by the V in VPS.
(2020-08-11, 01:03 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-11, 12:32 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]I think Is Depend of the server and After the config of Nginx how many request we can received etc

This is out of scope of MyBB support.

Also, a VPS is actually a virtual machine. As implied by the V in VPS.

haha my bad I have think You speak about my Other post about Virtualbox sorry , I try to Translate and understand

wish you a good day