MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How When an user Logout mybb Force them to Restart the Brownser Nginx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't know if is with Nginx or Is a Command on mybb or A plugins or Whatever But I want that option i know is Exist , When an User leave mybb Board (if they log out) They need to Restart The Browser to Can Log in again I think is Working with Cookie.

I think is Block From login again Until They restart her Browser and Erased Cookie if Is not made auto..
WHY ?
Force user to restart its browser ? But it's the user application on his computer, you have not any right to force user to do something like that.
And no, neither nginx nor apache have this kind of feature.
Is A security Feature To Accept on Registration , Cookie Deletion and Need to Restart to re login i dont see that bad but Message understand
(2020-08-10, 09:18 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]Is A security Feature To Accept on Registration , Cookie Deletion and Need to Restart

Is not possible. You do not have the right nor authority to force anyone to do anything; and the benefits from a security standpoint are non-existent.

TL;DR: Set cookie expiary and the cookies will just expire in the browser. No problem.
i understand and learn everyday that is a bad idea my idea .. Thanks for say to me