MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error How to With Thanks like System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-169382.html

i dont know if My Forum is break because a lot of Time i have Some error And certain plugins Not Working ..

i have more than 25 plugins ..

i install that plugins i Try to install mybb as Sql Error message i cannot install .. I go in see my error.log Nothing is write ..

Confused
It would greatly assist if you gave us the error instead of just saying "Oh, there's an error".
I am back

With This plugins i speak in this post I i have enabled Error and Warning in server config now I see the Error with the other plugins Thanks you like System

i have Uninstall again and When I try to install i have that error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1103 - Incorrect table name 'board1_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike'

Query:
CREATE TABLE board1_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike ( tlid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', puid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', UNIQUE KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (tlid) ) ENGINE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

i have do the Command create table bellow i have in mysql that error

ERROR 1103 (42000): Incorrect table name 'board1_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike'

i try without thanksyoulike_thankyoulike 2 x .. like this

CREATE TABLE board1_g33k_thankyoulike ( tlid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', puid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', UNIQUE KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (tlid) ) ENGINE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

is Writhing
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.03 sec)

but i dont know if i am Wrong .. Whati need to do .. After i just Refresh the page Where the error are and i have this

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'board1_g33k_thankyoulike_stats' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM board1_g33k_thankyoulike_stats WHERE title='version'

(2020-08-10, 11:28 PM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]It would greatly assist if you gave us the error instead of just saying "Oh, there's an error".
do you see the problems ? do you think i can resolve that with sql ?

thanks you is for me An Plugins i realy realy want working