MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Hiring PHP, JS, and HTML/CSS Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi MyBB Community!

I am the owner of Audentio and ThemeHouse. Audentio is an agency focusing on digital and community, ThemeHouse is a smaller brand focusing on themes, add-ons/plug-ins, and resources in general. 

To see some of our work:

I used to spend all my time here at mybb.com (back when it was mybboard.net Toungue). Long story short we are looking for talented developers in PHP/Laravel, JS/React, and CSS/HTML. We are investing heavily into forums and online communities with new projects such as native apps, community software, and integrations around the web's largest platforms. And we'd love to have talented folks who have been a part of community for so long join us.

The requirements are probably what you would expect, but you're welcome to apply all the same, such as fluent English, work efficiently, work well with others, delegation skills, soft skills, strong communication skills, and more. 

No matter you're background, you're welcome to apply, but please provide a resume and portfolio or sample work when applying.  

Some of the benefits we offer include:

1. 401k up to 4%
  2. MacBook and any equipment
  3. IDE, Adobe, Sketch, and any software
  4. Physical office locations in Rockford, IL and Madison, WI
  5. Travel opportunities
  6. Health insurance options
  7. Flexible timezone and work schedule options
Salary is very much so competitive. And is based on the position you are seeking and skills and experiences. 

If anyone is interested in contacting me, please do not hesitate! Happy to have a call with someone interested in working together. 

Contact me to setup a time to talk!
Very interesting offer Audentio! I hope you're also accepting freelancers. I've sent a message on your website Smile

I'm also very impressed by the project you did for IGN! It looks amazing.
Hello There,
Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM sent with details please check.

Thanks and Regards
Carter