MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: paypal mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I try installing this plugin said it install but it wasn't added to the board settings.
Alittle more info im running mybb 1.01 fyi.
You mean the PayPal settings group didn't appear in the settings panel?
Correct, i also try to install the easy install before i try to install paypal but got a header error and it broke my plug-in manager so i had to reinstall the mybb 1.01. i try installing paypal just using the plug-in manager it said it install but there wasn't any setttings in the board settings area.
You need EI installed to install the PayPal mod. It says it on the download page. If it doesn't detect EI then it won't make any changes or create the PayPal settings.

So you'll need to tell me what error you get when you install EI. And if it breaks down again, you need only upload admin/global.php and admin/plugins.php to your forum admin folder. EI only edits these files.
Ok i try to install ei v1.1 i upload the ei.php to the plugins folder i go to the plugin manager in the admin panel i click it to install it does. I go back to the plugin manager to install paypal except i get 500 server error page so i no longer have the plugin manager it's gone.
I think a 500 error might mean the page isnt there. I think it might be writing an empty file over your plugin.php page.
Can you make sure that the admin folder is CHMODed to 766 and that the admin/global.php and admin/plugins.php are CHMODed to 766 as well. Try 777 if it doesn't work first time.
Try that and i get the same error...
Can you upload or send me a text file version of your admin/global.php and admin/plugins.php after they you have activated EI please? I've tried it on my testing server and ei.php seems to work fine, so I'm guessing it might just be a permissions issue.

Forgot to mention, if your forum is in a folder (eg www.domain.com/forum) then that needs to be CHMODed as well. As do all the folders up to and including "admin/".
Yea i did that too still the same error
Pages: 1 2 3 4