MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to On Index page remove View Today's Post Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to when we are on index page /index.php .. to Remove View today's Post Only And Lets New News posts There..

I don't want to remove View news Posts..

Thanks you
Reply with your forum url.
problem solved ans its on localhost 4 moment
(2020-08-12, 06:34 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]problem solved

How extraordinarily selfish. Respond with how you fixed it for the benefit of others.
Hi , That is not selfish ... I dont have think each other have the problem i dont have see no one ask in mybb about that is not common and i dont sleep a lot to work on my board i dont have think to say to all how because is my Request .. I dont have remember how i have do and When i have see your message i have take + 10 min to find how and open all template 1 by one to find inside what line modified with diff report.. i am here to Say how ..

Header_welcomeblock_member_Search

the line the First line with welcome_newposts I have deleted finnaly that line

And for information i have respond with certain tutorial on mybb here for help and respond to certain post to help too but i know less of 10 post of help and + 140 Request Post Probably .. but i made what i can do i am a newb good day to You .
(2020-08-13, 04:09 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , That is not selfish ... I dont have think each other have the problem i dont have see no one ask in mybb about that is not common and i dont sleep a lot to work on my board i dont have think to say to all how because is my Request ..

As per my post in your other thread:

(2020-08-13, 07:13 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]That was me - and if you like I'll explain why I said it: Because this website is indexed on Google. Just because people haven't logged in doesn't mean they haven't hit your thread and haven't wondered how to fix the problem.

I'm not doing it to be an arsehole, I just firmly believe everyone should benefit from everyone else's knowledge, and it is inherently selfish to just post "Oh I fixed it". Yeah, cool, how?

But to expand: Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist.

You can't just use what you've seen as a basis.
(2020-08-13, 07:14 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-13, 04:09 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , That is not selfish ... I dont have think each other have the problem i dont have see no one ask in mybb about that is not common and i dont sleep a lot to work on my board i dont have think to say to all how because is my Request ..

As per my post in your other thread:

(2020-08-13, 07:13 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]That was me - and if you like I'll explain why I said it: Because this website is indexed on Google. Just because people haven't logged in doesn't mean they haven't hit your thread and haven't wondered how to fix the problem.

I'm not doing it to be an arsehole, I just firmly believe everyone should benefit from everyone else's knowledge, and it is inherently selfish to just post "Oh I fixed it". Yeah, cool, how?

But to expand: Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist.

You can't just use what you've seen as a basis.

all is okais Is my fault Sorry for that , Next time when i found Something i will Continue to share here To contribute you are not wrong in this case .. wish you a good day