MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error log MyAlerts v2 0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed Plugins library 13
i have place and Re Verified All file in the correct folder i have install the ClassLoader in

in/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php

i have Access to the Admin control panel Before install I refresh the page on my Board White page .. i dont know why ..but I can install the plugins is Working Without Show me Error on Admin control panel but I go in Error log and I dont know if is Show the last error i have before place the file in the Correct place but ..

<error>
<dateline>1597230161</dateline>
<script>inc/plugins/myalerts.php</script>
<line>26</line>
<type>2</type>
<friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
<message>require_once(/var/www/mybb/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory</message>
<back_trace>#0  errorHandler->error() called at [/inc/plugins/myalerts.php:26]
#1  require_once() called at [/inc/plugins/myalerts.php:26]
#2  require_once() called at [/inc/plugins/jones/core/Alerts.php:217]
#3  JB_Alerts::isInstalled() called at [/inc/plugins/jones/core/Alerts.php:22]
#4  JB_Alerts::init() called at [/inc/plugins/jones/core/Core.php:55]
#5  JB_Core->__construct() called at [/inc/plugins/jones/core/Core.php:23]
#6  JB_Core::getInstance() called at [/inc/plugins/jones/core/Core.php:35]
#7  JB_Core::i() called at [/inc/plugins/jones/core/include.php:21]
#8  require_once() called at [/inc/plugins/mybot.php:8]
#9  require_once() called at [/inc/class_plugins.php:38]
#10  pluginSystem->load() called at [/inc/init.php:239]
#11  require_once() called at [/global.php:20]
#12  require_once() called at [/index.php:18]
</back_trace>
</error>

That Folder is From mybot Plugins of i have the Jones core

[/inc/plugins/jones/core/Alerts.php:217]

[/inc/plugins/jones/core/Core.php:55]

[/inc/plugins/jones/core/include.php:21]

I have Mybot plugins installed and + 30 plugins on A local Host board
Quote:/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php
make sure that the folder names & file name use exact case of characters
i am sure if you see the error log pasted is speak about mybot plugins is wird Any can help to find a way

MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php

(2020-08-12, 12:17 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php
make sure that the folder names & file name use exact case of characters

like explained when i put the file i have a white page but if i deleted the .php in   inc/plugins of this plugins all same to work i can back to the board /index.php
if you have deleted MyBot related php file then
deactivate MyAlerts. add back deleted file.
deactivate & uninstall MyBot
activate MyAlerts. finally install & activate MyBot
i dont think is will working but i will come back soon for the result less of 2 day thanks you because i want to have mybot and myalert surerly if is possible to just modifiy all file in my alert to change alert name to alerts1 maybe is the table or the name is in conflic with the mybot alert

hi i have disabled mybot in admin control panel Unisntall and delte the .php file i have install the myalerts and White page On the board link but admin panel I dont have white page is wirds I am sure i dont missing anything i have enter the mysql command is working only 1 rst time i have do that..

i have Download ClassLoader.php and Put in Core

i have put all folder in the correct place i have already the Plugin library 13 because i am in localhost and i have + 30 plugins .. i dont know the problem With the error code i provide More Up can you see the problem ?

i have Chmod 777 all the file of Myalerts not working more

can you confirm is that ClassLoader.php i put in /Core ?

https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Core
basically cause for the error needs to be traced from
error log available at web host server & at MyBB folder

Quote:https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Core
that is the correct ClassLoader.php file for MyAlerts

please do not change variables of the plugin files.
MyBot plugin has integration with MyAlerts plugin.
okais i have try a lot of time with default file and not and i have back with default but all the same time same problem i dont have any other error log Sad

Is because I want to Everytime an user create a Thread and received like or Reply Automaticaly they received message and with my Alert They can received multiple alert and Mark read i think .. and is Separate of the Default message Yellow bar ..

and Not obligated To Subscribe to any thread everytime do you have Another Solution i have Try Auto Subscribtion plugins Not working

is working to install but like some other people write in the post of plugins in mybb is not working with the last versions.

i can use mybot and Create Something for Everytime when someone reply to the thread of any Starters they recevie a private message but Is will be a Lot a Lot of private message with the Yellow bar Message of mybb is mean probably 100 % of the Folder message Full Not the best idea i think

Other option is to manualy Subscribe to all thread But With all of that option They dont Received a message on Tanks of Post .. I use a plugins for thanks system..

btw i dont understand why is say Mybb dont find the ClassLoader.php Confused

Maybe is Exist another plugins ?

Does is possible to Edit The Myalert to delete all file to mybot .. ? I just have delete the .php file in /inc/plugins of mybot maybe is not suffice

(2020-08-13, 02:50 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]basically cause for the error needs to be traced from
error log available at web host server & at MyBB folder

Quote:https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Core
that is the correct ClassLoader.php file for MyAlerts

please do not change variables of the plugin files.
MyBot plugin has integration with MyAlerts plugin.

omg i have Made a backup and copy and install in other computer i have uninstall 1 by 1 all plugins finnaly i have found Is Ougc Award Plugins Surely 98 % with My Alerts for me is made a Bug i will Re install my Os And Now only uninstall Ougc Award to See if is That Without uninstall other plugins and i will test after to install mybot i will come back less of 2 day.