MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to Log out User With...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi , i dont think i have already made a Thread about that if yess sorry .. But I use a plugins named antiflood or something like that when an user made Too many request fast they are REdirect to a 404 page Custum Too many request on server .. How i can when they are redirect to this 404 page Log out the user In my contries That is not ilegal if they accept the rules On registration Is a security System ... I just want to know how is Like A button Logout but auto log out.. Because i am the owner of this site i take Any responsibility !

if you cannot Give me help , Reply serve to nothing .. Thanks you

objjective They Reach the 4o4 and logout after 4 second Because the message Will Show too many request on our server.

Because Just reach the 404 Serve To nothing i think Because they can Continue to make Easy Multiple request .. They need to be log out and To log in and pass the captcha Probably Easy to bypass .. ! but is better than nothing.
I find your comment a bit offensive:

Quote:If you cannot Give me help , Reply serve to nothing

I'd say you've been treated extraordinarily well on here, and shouldn't be telling other members what they can post.

Have a good day...
You can’t just invalidate a cookie because someone got a 404. It’s not that simple.
(2020-08-12, 10:17 PM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]I find your comment a bit offensive:

Quote:If you cannot Give me help , Reply serve to nothing

I'd say you've been treated extraordinarily well on here, and shouldn't be telling other members what they can post.

Have a good day...

hahah . Treated Extraordinaly You kidding  .. Certain member Respect me and i respect all here ..

but Certain member Reply to my Post and Thread me of shellpish or Other .. Because i dont have think about reply with Solution my Fault .. But no one Asked for the Same problems on mybb .. is not common and second

ont + 30 of my request post Certain member Reply and is not like They thread me Extra good .. Just go see my post for certain ...

i just say if is for reply to I cannot do something is serve to nothing is what i will like to write.. for who is concern..

certain member find that Funny my Request etc okais well .. i Dont have any problems i am here to find Help and i Am Respectful !

(2020-08-12, 11:29 PM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]You can’t just invalidate a cookie because someone got a 404. It’s not that simple.

not  simple okais i understand I just find the command line for log out in the index page maybe is the way like logout = url (?)
(2020-08-13, 04:19 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]not  simple okais i understand I just find the command line for log out in the index page maybe is the way like logout = url (?)

You have the solution in this thread. Anti flood or anti DDoS... what is the difference ? You want to punish an user which makes too much actions in a few seconds.
(2020-08-13, 04:19 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]but Certain member Reply to my Post and Thread me of shellpish or Other .. Because i dont have think about reply with Solution my Fault .. But no one Asked for the Same problems on mybb .. is not common and second

That was me - and if you like I'll explain why I said it: Because this website is indexed on Google. Just because people haven't logged in doesn't mean they haven't hit your thread and haven't wondered how to fix the problem.

I'm not doing it to be an arsehole, I just firmly believe everyone should benefit from everyone else's knowledge, and it is inherently selfish to just post "Oh I fixed it". Yeah, cool, how?
(2020-08-13, 07:13 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-13, 04:19 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]but Certain member Reply to my Post and Thread me of shellpish or Other .. Because i dont have think about reply with Solution my Fault .. But no one Asked for the Same problems on mybb .. is not common and second

That was me - and if you like I'll explain why I said it: Because this website is indexed on Google. Just because people haven't logged in doesn't mean they haven't hit your thread and haven't wondered how to fix the problem.

I'm not doing it to be an arsehole, I just firmly believe everyone should benefit from everyone else's knowledge, and it is inherently selfish to just post "Oh I fixed it". Yeah, cool, how?

i understand i am wrong and all is okais I will contribute here i will think about that next time , thanks you